What's in it for you?
The Esri Partner Network is a worldwide community of organizations that develop and deliver cutting-edge geospatial solutions and services based on Esri technology. Esri India and its partners collaborate to support end users through successful GIS implementations. Being a part of the Esri Partner Network allows you to tap into Esri’s technological and marketplace strategies to develop and market your own business offerings built on Esri’s software platform.
As part of the diverse community of Esri India partners, you will have exclusive access to an array of enablement resources.
Here are just a few of the things we look for in a partner:
- Commitment to support the GIS community
- Existing user with in-depth knowledge of GIS
- A solid business strategy supported by a proven track record of end user success
- Actively promote the ArcGIS Platform
- Use ArcGIS as the system of record to store & maintain geographic information
- Integrate ArcGIS with other systems
As a partner, you will gain access to a wide range of resources, opportunities and tools to help you plan and deliver innovative solutions and services based on ArcGIS. You will have the opportunity to:
- Get listed in the Esri Partner Directory as a recognized EPN partner and access the secure Partner Portal
- Be recognized for your industry or technology expertise
- Participate in Esri’s beta programs
- Promote the partnership and your alignment with the Esri Partner Network goals
- Sponsor, exhibit and attend Esri events and conferences
- Share your work through articles, press releases and success stories
- Access partner business-focused webcasts and trainings
How can you become a partner?
For more information about how to become a part of the Esri India Partner Community, contact email@example.com